Sports Fantasy Leagues/Who to start?

I have the Giants DST and the Browns DST.  The Giants played well Sunday night, but the Browns might have a better match-up.  Which one is a better start this week?

Also, I have Dalton and Romo.  Dalton is playing great right now, but Romo might have a better match-up.  Who is the better start this week?

Slight lean to Browns. Both teams are on the road which cancels each other out. RG3 could turn the game into a shootout.

Dalton with his hot starts puts up points early. Romo a decent start but Dalton tad more of a sure thing with regards to fantasy right now.  

Sports Fantasy Leagues

Kirby Lupul

I can answer fantasy questions for the most part on all four of the major sports.I am from Canada and have watched hockey all my life,have played baseball-ball whole life (at a competitive level I might add)played and now coach basketball, and have a solid grasp on NFL. football.

Participate in Yahoo fantasy sports and other sports pool for a long time now.A fairly high knowledge on major four sports.