Sports Fantasy Leagues/Play-off's

I'm in a standard league and won the first round of play-off's last week.  I have Romo and Dalton and both are playing about the same lately, but who is the better start this week?  Also, I have Knowshon Moreno, Demarco Murray and Jamaal Charles.  I have to start two of the three and Murray didn't look that good last week.  Who are the better two of the three to start this week?

Hi Dan,

Start Dalton 100% PHI allows the 6th most FP to QB's this year, very beatable secondary with nothing to play for except pride and Dalton probably wants a W after last weeks loss, especially since they are still in the playoff run.  Romo plays the Steelers, enough said.

Go with Charles against the 2nd softest run D in the league allowing 22.8 FP/G to opposing RB's. And go with Moreno against a Ray Lewis-Less Ravens.  Morris and Dwyer both found pay dirt the last 2 weeks and Moreno should not have a problem, with a QB like Manning that forces the secondary to play Cover 3 most of the game.  

Murray is playing the best RUN D team in the league, only allowing 4 TDs on the ground all year.....surely avoid.

Good Luck!  

Sports Fantasy Leagues

George. G

Any questions pertaining to Football, Basketball or Baseball fantasy or even about the sport in itself. Trades, sleepers, waiver questions, buy/sell questions, injuries, sit-em or start-em and even mock draft questions.

Been doing Basketball fantasy for 9 years now, Football for 7 and Baseball for 7. Won 1st place in head to head football the past 4 years in 2 leagues and 1st place in basketball fantasy the past 3 years. Averaging 3rd place all time in Baseball fantasy, know the sports inside out and am always up to the second with injury news,

MA in Economics