Sports Fantasy Leagues/Who to start?

Question
Our play-offs start this week.  I'm in a standard league and need to decide which two RB to start between D'Marco Murray, Jamaal Charles and Knowshon Moreno?  Also, who is the better start between Romo and Dalton at QB this week?

Thanks,

Dan

Answer
Hi Dan, congrats on making the playoffs.

Hopefully Moreno is one of the RB's you started he had a monster game last night!  Your 2nd option I would say go with a healthy Murray, he is a beast when healthy and he proved it last week, Charles is also a great play but what can we expect with Quinn as QB? Either they will be playing from behind and throw or stack the box against the run, KC has Zero passing game. Also not a fan of how MCcluster and Hillis have been eating up his production at times.

You QB option is a toss up, but I would go with the QB who makes less mistakes and is at home Dalton.

Good Luck

Sports Fantasy Leagues

George. G