Sports Fantasy Leagues/Who to start?

Question
I won the first round of play-offs last week, thanks for the advise!  I have two questions going into this weeks game.  I have Jamaal Charles, Demarco Murray and Knowshon Moreno.  Which two of the three do I start this week?  Second, I have the Giants DST and the Browns DST.  The Browns came through big for me last week, but they have a tough match-up this week if RG III plays and the Giants play an Atlanta team that played bad last week, so they should rebound strong this week.  Which is the better start?

Thanks,

Dan

Answer
Hey Dan,

Nice to hear about your win.

I would say go with Murray and slight lean to Charles over Moreno. Ideally if you can start all three this week at a flex position possibly.

I would go with the Browns this week with RG III coming off that scary injury. The Browns have been under the radar this past month. I see Falcons winning a close 17-14 battle (not that the Giants DEF will be bad). Go with your gut instincts on the DEF.

HOPE THIS HELPS SOME AND GOOD LUCK!  

Sports Fantasy Leagues

Kirby Lupul