Sports Fantasy Leagues/Starting Running Backs

Hi George,

I'm in the playoffs in my Fantasy Football League and I'm having a tough time deciding on what 2 running backs to start. I have 4 rb to choose from.

Steven Jackson at home against the Vikings.
Darren Sproles at home against the Bucs.
Knowshon Moreno at the Ravens.
and David Wilson at the Falcons.

I don't get points per carry or points per reception for the running backs.  Only yards running and receiving and touchdowns.

Who should I start?

Thanks for your opinion.

Hi Dan,

Congrats on making the playoffs.

You have to roll with Wilson, the only true healthy RB on the Giants team that gets their RB's involved very often.  I would also roll With Moreno just because Moreno should not have a problem putting up points, with a QB like Manning that forces the secondary to play Cover 3 most of the game.

Good Luck

Sports Fantasy Leagues

George. G

Any questions pertaining to Football, Basketball or Baseball fantasy or even about the sport in itself. Trades, sleepers, waiver questions, buy/sell questions, injuries, sit-em or start-em and even mock draft questions.

Been doing Basketball fantasy for 9 years now, Football for 7 and Baseball for 7. Won 1st place in head to head football the past 4 years in 2 leagues and 1st place in basketball fantasy the past 3 years. Averaging 3rd place all time in Baseball fantasy, know the sports inside out and am always up to the second with injury news,

MA in Economics