Sports Fantasy Leagues/DST Start?

Question
Who do I start this week at DST Packers or Bengals?  Packers did well last week and the Bengals got negative points.

Answer
Hey John,

I say start the Bengals DST this week.  They play at home against the Jets who are ranked 28th vs. opponents DST.  Geno Smith will give them a few opportunities for interceptions and the Jets don't play well on the road.  The Bengals play well at home and should do well in this game.

The Packers are not a bad choice this week as they play a weak Minnesota team that has some issues at QB, but they have Peterson who seems to play well against the Packers and that's why I think the Bengals are a better play this week.

Hope this helps!

Sports Fantasy Leagues

Dan Vogel