Sports Fantasy Leagues/lineup question...

I am in a PPR league and need some advice on who to start at WR, RB and FLEX.  Here is who I have to choose from:

Larry Fitzgerald
Josh Gordon
Cecil Shorts
Kendall Wright

Alfred Morris
Andre Brown
Rashad Jennings
Ryan Mathews

Who would you start this week?  I need 2 WR's, 2 RB's and 1 W/R

Hey Pete,

Not sure if you started Wright Thursday night or not but he would've been one of my picks for WR.

The others all do have tough matchups but I'd roll with Gordon, biggest upside to keep throwing with the running game being so dismal.  My 2nd option (If you didnt start Kendall) would be Shorts.

On the RB side Roll with Brown and Morris, Philly is one of the worst teams against the run and Giants have a plus match up as well this week, they will feed Brown 20+ touches p/g.

Good Luck

Sports Fantasy Leagues

George. G

Any questions pertaining to Football, Basketball or Baseball fantasy or even about the sport in itself. Trades, sleepers, waiver questions, buy/sell questions, injuries, sit-em or start-em and even mock draft questions.

Been doing Basketball fantasy for 9 years now, Football for 7 and Baseball for 7. Won 1st place in head to head football the past 4 years in 2 leagues and 1st place in basketball fantasy the past 3 years. Averaging 3rd place all time in Baseball fantasy, know the sports inside out and am always up to the second with injury news,

MA in Economics