Sports Fantasy Leagues/Which WR?

I'm in a PPR keeper league and I'm hoping on some advice on to start Colston or Mike Wallace this week? Neither have been productive and when I start one the other does well. Hoping some outside opinions will change that pattern. Leaning toward Mike Wallace as I don't see Colston having back to back productive weeks. I appreciate the help.

Hey Ryan,

Those are two very inconsistent WR's and like you say, if you pick one the other will do well.

Of the two I like Wallace this week and here is why.  Wallace is playing one of the easiest defenses for WR's in San Diego and Colston is playing one of the hardest defenses for WR's in S.F.  Both are inconsistent and that inconsistency and lack of touchdowns does not inspire confidence among Fantasy owners. The good news for Wallace is that Week 11 opponent San Diego has given up crazy numbers to opposing No. 1 receivers all year. The Chargers have yielded an incredible 70 receptions for 993 yards and seven touchdowns to top wideouts, including a three-score game to Demaryius Thomas last week.  Although neither is a great start, I think of the two Wallace has the best chance to put up better numbers.

Hope that helps!

Sports Fantasy Leagues

Dan Vogel

I can answer any questions about fantasy football in standard and keeper leagues. I can give advise on start em/sit em, trades and waiver wire. I can help with drafts and player rankings.

I have won the Superbowl five out of the last eight years in my 12 team league in fantasy football.

I teach fantasy football 101 at a local sports bar and am a graduate of Columbia College in Chicago.