Sports Fantasy Leagues/Fantasy Football Who to Start

Question
Hi Dan, I'm having a hard time deciding who to start for this week.

Here is my starting lineup:

QB - Matthew Stafford
WR - Andre Johnson
WR - Cordarrelle Patterson (need your opinion on this one)
RB - Eddie Lacy
RB - Demarco Murray
TE - Greg Olsen
FLEX - Bobby Rainey (Should i start somebody else as my flex?)

My Bench players are:

RB - Adrian Peterson
RB - James Starks (picked him up if Lacy don't play)
RB - Daniel Thomas
WR - Harry Douglas
WR - TY Hilton
WR - MIke Wallace

So 2 main questions are who to start at WR and my Flex.  Should i keep the lineup the way i have it?

Your opinion is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Dan.

Answer
It's too bad A.P. is hurt or you would have an easier time with your line-up.  Here is how I would break it down.  I think I would leave the line-up as is except change Patterson for Douglas.  Patterson had a big game last week, but I don't know that he has proved he can do it again, so go with a more proven guy like Douglas.  Hilton has not been good for the past 4 or 5 weeks.  Wallace is so hard to predict, he has two good games and then you think he would play well in front of his former team and he lays an egg, so I don't know what he is going to do week to week, he's just to hard to predict.  I think with Roddy White back Douglas might get more looks.

Keep Rainey in the flex spot because he has a tough match-up in S.F., but he should get you more points than the others you have to choose from. Only use Starks if Lacy can't play and Thomas might not get a lot of carries if Lamar Miller plays.

Hope this helps!

Dan

Sports Fantasy Leagues

Dan Vogel