Sports Fantasy Leagues/DST

I have the Packers and the Jets for my DST.  Who is the better start this week?

Hi Dan

No way you can start GB against a scary team like Cincy, they've allowed the lowest point totals to opposing defenses through 2 weeks.  AJ Green will be looking to score on every play, and there is no one named Ryan Clark on GB secondary who is going to stand in his way.

You have to roll with the Jets, their front seven has been great against the run, limiting both Martin and Ridley.  I can also see a fumble recovery and a pick on EJ, in what should be a low scoring game.

Sports Fantasy Leagues

George. G

Any questions pertaining to Football, Basketball or Baseball fantasy or even about the sport in itself. Trades, sleepers, waiver questions, buy/sell questions, injuries, sit-em or start-em and even mock draft questions.

Been doing Basketball fantasy for 9 years now, Football for 7 and Baseball for 7. Won 1st place in head to head football the past 4 years in 2 leagues and 1st place in basketball fantasy the past 3 years. Averaging 3rd place all time in Baseball fantasy, know the sports inside out and am always up to the second with injury news,

MA in Economics