Sports Fantasy Leagues/DST

Question
I have the Packers and the Jets for my DST.  Who is the better start this week?

Answer
Hi Dan

No way you can start GB against a scary team like Cincy, they've allowed the lowest point totals to opposing defenses through 2 weeks.  AJ Green will be looking to score on every play, and there is no one named Ryan Clark on GB secondary who is going to stand in his way.

You have to roll with the Jets, their front seven has been great against the run, limiting both Martin and Ridley.  I can also see a fumble recovery and a pick on EJ, in what should be a low scoring game.

Sports Fantasy Leagues

George. G