Sports Fantasy Leagues/Who To Start?

Question
I am in a standard league and have QB's Kaepernick and Vick.  Who is the better start this week?

I also have K's Dawson and Forbath.  Which is better start this week?

Thanks,

Dan

Answer
Hi Dan,

I think Vick has the better NFC East match up, but is not consistent enough to start over Kap.  Kap has finally got comfortable with this high powered offense no matter who they are playing.

Redskins were actually the 6th best team last year against the QB Run, and only allowed 1 TD on the ground to QB's all last year..that's not a stat you want to see when deploying Vick Week 1.

Good Luck

Sports Fantasy Leagues

George. G