Sports Fantasy Leagues/Who to start?

I'm in a standard league and have Kaepernick and Vick as my QB's.  Is it time to buy into Vick and start him against K.C. or does Kap rebound this week?

Also, I have Packers DST and CINN DST who play each other this week.  Are the Packers a better start since Rodgers will carve the Bengals apart in the air?

Hey Dan,

Sorry for the late response...As I answered before you role with Kap every single week, Vick is not in the same class as him in any category.

Last weeks game will happen to all QB's once in a while, and if you look at Kaps prior games against the Seahawks they are very similar.  Hope you did not start Vick last night, luckily for you he will rebound big this week at home against Indy.

Sports Fantasy Leagues

George. G

Any questions pertaining to Football, Basketball or Baseball fantasy or even about the sport in itself. Trades, sleepers, waiver questions, buy/sell questions, injuries, sit-em or start-em and even mock draft questions.

Been doing Basketball fantasy for 9 years now, Football for 7 and Baseball for 7. Won 1st place in head to head football the past 4 years in 2 leagues and 1st place in basketball fantasy the past 3 years. Averaging 3rd place all time in Baseball fantasy, know the sports inside out and am always up to the second with injury news,

MA in Economics