Sports Fantasy Leagues/Who to Start in Fantasy Football

Hi George,

I'm not sure who to start with my flex option. This league is not Points per reception league. These are my options:

(RB)Ryan Matthews at home vs HOU.
(RB)Eddy Lacy at SF.
(WR)TY Hilton at home vs OAK.
(RB)Ben Tate at SD.
(WR)Kenbrell Thompkins at BUF.

Thanks for your time and opinion.

Hi Dan,

This is a tough situation for you because the favorable #1 backs are playing brutal Run Defenses.

I would take a shot with Lacy who is the clear #1 back in GB, just because it will be a close game and they will need to run as much as pass and he'll have a chance of scoring.

Ben Tates match up is great but he is not a #1 back so you are taking a big change on pay dirt.

Good Luck!

Sports Fantasy Leagues

George. G

Any questions pertaining to Football, Basketball or Baseball fantasy or even about the sport in itself. Trades, sleepers, waiver questions, buy/sell questions, injuries, sit-em or start-em and even mock draft questions.

Been doing Basketball fantasy for 9 years now, Football for 7 and Baseball for 7. Won 1st place in head to head football the past 4 years in 2 leagues and 1st place in basketball fantasy the past 3 years. Averaging 3rd place all time in Baseball fantasy, know the sports inside out and am always up to the second with injury news,

MA in Economics