Sports Fantasy Leagues/Fantasy Football Starting Lineup

Hi Dan,

I need to start 1 RB and 1 Flex out of these options:

J. McKinnon @ GB

M. Ball vs AZ

K. Robinson vs TB

B. Sankey vs CLE

C. Patterson @ GB

I'm thinking M. Ball because hes coming off a bye and hes at home, but I'm not sure because of AZ tough Defense.
I'm also thinking B. Sankey because hes at home and hes getting more action now and CLE is bad against the run.

Its a standard League, no PPR.

Thanks for your opinion.

It's a crazy start to the year with a lot of the top RB's either getting hurt or not putting up good numbers and Ball is one of them.  I would still play Ball because he is a top RB and will get on track.  I think Ball will be fresh and has the best chance to put up good numbers.  McKinnon will be sharing carries and I don't think he will post good numbers against GB and Robinson is not proven yet and Pitt has a good secondary, so I wouldn't play them.  It's a toss up between Patterson and Sankey.  GB has a weak secondary and Minnesota WR's always seem to do well against them, maybe because they are usually playing catch up and have to throw the ball.  I also think Minnesota will throw a few trick plays in with Patterson and he will do well.  Sankey scares me a little because his numbers haven't been too good, I thought he would be a great RB this year, but he hasn't proven that yet and Patterson has proven himself this year and they will continue to throw to him because he can break it at any time.  So I would go with Ball and Patterson.

That's my opinion and I hope it helps you.  Good luck this week!

Sports Fantasy Leagues

Dan Vogel

I can answer any questions about fantasy football in standard and keeper leagues. I can give advise on start em/sit em, trades and waiver wire. I can help with drafts and player rankings.

I have won the Superbowl five out of the last eight years in my 12 team league in fantasy football.

I teach fantasy football 101 at a local sports bar and am a graduate of Columbia College in Chicago.