Sports Fantasy Leagues/NFL WEEK 14 PLAYOFFS

Question
Hi Dan, I would like your opinion on my lineup on who to start and sit. This is a Point Per Reception League. My Lineup is:

QB - Peyton Manning vs BUF
WR - Antonio Brown @ CIN
WR - Denard Robinson vs HOU (He's eligible as WR & RB)
RB - Arian Foster @ JAX
RB - Joique Bell vs TB
TE - Delanie Walker vs NYG

FLEX - Rashad Jennings @ TN (Injured, might not play)

K - Steven Hauschka @ PHY

DST - DETROIT vs TB

My reserves are:

RB - Latavius Murray vs SF
WR - Vincent Jackson @ DET
WR - Mohamed Sanu vs PIT
K - Phil Dawson @ OAK
DST - MIN vs NYJ
DST - NE @ SD

If Jennings is out, who should I put in as FLEX?
Also, which defense has the best chance for big points?

Any opinions on my lineup are greatly appreciated.

Thank You very much.

Dan.

Answer
Hey Dan,

I like your line-up the way you have it.  The only position that I might change is K Dawson against a poor Oakland team.  Seattle doesn't score a ton of points because they rely on defense, but SF isn't exactly scoring a bunch lately either.  It's a close call and I just give a slight edge to Dawson because he's going up against a bad team, but either is a good play this week.  

I also have Jennings in two of my leagues.  I do believe Jennings will play this week and the media seems to think the same.  They kept him out of practice yesterday, but said he should not miss any time.  If for some reason he is out you can't put Murray in because he is hurt and not going to get a full load of carries.  Between Jackson and Sanu, I think Sanu has the best chance at points because Jackson has been a non-factor due to the resurgence of Mike Evans.  So keep Jennings in until you hear different and then if for some reason he doesn't play plug in Sanu.

As for defense, I think Detroit has the best chance.  Detroit is a top 3 defense and I have then as the number 1 defense this week, so definitely keep them in against a very poor TB team.  They should rack up some points this week.

Good luck in the play-offs!

Dan  

Sports Fantasy Leagues

Dan Vogel