Sports Fantasy Leagues/NFL WEEK 15 PLAYOFF LINEUP

I survived last week with Peyton Manning.  

Again, I would like your opinion on my lineup on who to start and sit. This is a Point Per Reception League. My Lineup is:

QB - Peyton Manning @ SD
WR - Antonio Brown @ ATL
WR - Vincent Jackson @ CAR
RB - Arian Foster @ IND
RB - Joique Bell vs MIN
TE - Delanie Walker vs NYJ

FLEX - Rashad Jennings vs WAS

K - Steven Hauschka vs SF

My reserves are:

RB - Latavius Murray @ KC
RB - Andre Williams vs WAS
WR - Harry Douglas vs PIT

Some Waiver Wire options are:

Marquess Wilson vs NO
Allen Hurns and Maquise Lee @ BAL
Donte Moncrief vs HOU

My main questions are with Rashad Jennings and Vincent Jackson.
Are any other options that I have worthy of starting over Vincent Jackson?
Also, should I start Latavius Murray in place of Rashad Jennings or Joique Bell?

Thanks for your opinions.  You guys helped me win last week.

ANSWER: Yeah, Payton Manning had a rare no TD game, glad you survived that.  I was lucky enough to play a guy who had him and I won because of that.

I will start with the defense.  Detroit is a must start.  That defense is way above the rest and I have them ranked as the #2 defense this week.

I have Jennings in two of my leagues and he almost cost me a win last week because he only got a few carries.  I don't think he is 100% yet, but he will get more carries this week which means he will split the load with Williams and basically hurt both their values.  I like Murray.  He has been good lately and I would go with him over Jennings in the flex position this week until we know for sure Jennings is 100%.  That's the only change I would make.

I think Jackson will have a decent game this week because Carolina's defense gives up a lot of points to opposing WR's.  Mike Evans has been the man in TB lately, but Jackson will still get his looks this week because TB has no running game anymore and Carolina will give up big plays in the passing game.  Keep Jackson in as none of the reserves are a better option.

I don't think the waiver wire offers anything that would be an obvious upgrade, so stick with who you have.

Hope that helps and good luck this week!

Now that it has been confirmed that julio Jones is out,  should I start Harry Douglas over Vincent Jackson?

No, stick with Jackson.  Douglas is up against a better defense in Pitt than Jackson is against a bad defense in Carolina.  Jackson is a solid WR2 this week and Douglas is still a fill in and I feel the one who will benefit from Jones being out will be Roddy White.  Ryan trust White and I think he will look at him first.  I have Douglas as a top 25 WR and Jackson as a top 15 this week.  Jackson should get solid numbers against a bad Carolina defense.

Good luck!

Sports Fantasy Leagues

Dan Vogel

I can answer any questions about fantasy football in standard and keeper leagues. I can give advise on start em/sit em, trades and waiver wire. I can help with drafts and player rankings.

I have won the Superbowl five out of the last eight years in my 12 team league in fantasy football.

I teach fantasy football 101 at a local sports bar and am a graduate of Columbia College in Chicago.