Sports Fantasy Leagues/RB problem

Question
It's week 14 now and in my league playoffs Start next week, so this is the last week of regular season. Only 4 teams get in, and I'm at #5 on the outside looking in. It's an absolute must win for me this week. I'm torn between two running backs. Should I start Jeremy Hill, who's been rather consistent the whole year, or Reggie Bush, who's been injured the last few weeks but is now healthy?

Answer
I don't like Reggie Bush this week.  As you said, he is just an injury waiting to happen and I don't trust him.  Jeremy Hill had a bad week last week and should bounce back this week against a mediocre Pitt defense who ranks 14th against the run.  I think Hill is the better of the two anyway and Hill will get the red zone carries where Bush will not as they go to Bell for that in Detroit.  I would say Hill is the best start.

Hope this helps and good luck this week.

Dan  

Sports Fantasy Leagues

Dan Vogel