Sports Fantasy Leagues/Fantasy Football Playoff Questions

Question
Hi Dan,

I'm in the playoffs and have some tough decisions to make and would like your opinion.  It's a PPR league.

I have 3 QBs, who do I start?  Bortles, Carr or Taylor.  I'm thinking Bortles, but I'm worried that Atlanta Defense will step up.

At the TE position I have Greg Olsen and Gary Barnidge.  I heard that Olsen (questionable) might get some rest and be limited.  I really like Barnidge, and even though he's going against Seattle, I'm thinking about starting him.  What do you think?

At RB I have Ivory, Javorius Allen and Frank Gore.  Which 2 would you recommend I start?

At WR I have Julio, Odell and Allen Robinson.  I'm starting both Julio and Odell, and putting Robinson at Flex.

Your Opinion is greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

Answer
First I would start Bortles at QB.  I Have him in a league and he has been putting up good numbers and has been hot lately.  Carr might struggle against a good Green Bay defense and Taylor is too inconsistent to play in the play-offs.

At TE I would normally say Olsen is a must start, but he is questionable and even if he does play he won't be 100 percent, so I would go with Barnidge who has been playing well and is healthy.

At RB I would start Ivory and Allen.  Gore is not consistent and is getting old and will not put up the big points anymore.

Definitely play Julio and Odell and I love Robinson as a flex this week.

Hope this helps and good luck in the play-offs!

Dan  

Sports Fantasy Leagues

Dan Vogel