Sports Fantasy Leagues/Start or sit

Question
Okay so I'm in A situation here.

Week 4: I have travis kelce starting at tight end but idk if I should start Jordan reed at flex or Jordan Mathews at flex. Jordan reed been giving steady points far. Jordan Mathews been doing okay. I'm thinking if I should start both tight ends and leave Jordan Mathews on the bench or start kelce and Mathews and leave Reed on the bench.

I have jets defense starting against Miami but I also have philly defense (vs Washington) on my bench. What are your thoughts on that ?

Answer
Hey Aaron,

With the Reed vs. Matthews choice, I think you are safer going with a WR in Matthews.  Reed has been consistent, but the Philly offense is starting to get it's act together and that means more looks and points for Matthews.  Matthews had a down week last week, but should rebound this week against a Washington secondary that's ranked 19th against the pass.  On the other side you have Reed who is facing a tough secondary in Philly.  I just think Matthews has a chance of putting up better numbers because he will get more looks and more chances.  I predict Matthews at around 14 points in a non-PPR league and 23 in a PPR league.  I predict Reed at about 8 points in a non-PPR and about 12 in a PPR league.

As for DST, I like the Jets.  I have the Jets ranked #6 and the Eagles ranked #9 this week.  The only thing that I don't like is that Revis tweaked his foot, but hopefully he will be good.  The Jets have a great DST and as long as they are putting up the numbers consistently like they have been, I would stick with them.  Philly has been good, but the Jets numbers are better and I would stick with them against a struggling Miami team.

Hope this helps and good luck this week!

Dan  

Sports Fantasy Leagues

Dan Vogel