Sports Medicine/Foot frustration

Erin wrote at 2010-05-26 12:56:51
I have the exact SAME thing right now but on the right foot...but the weird thing is- i haven't done anything out of the norm. We actually went to the Detroit Zoo and walked around for hours with the kids last weekend. I wore flip flops ( i know bad idea)....it just started hurting on sunday and today is now wednesday. the bump has gotten a little bigger..it doesnt hurt to touch it..it feels like a bone. but walking is weaker in that foot which is also my driving foot, and you can imagine me being a stay at home mom to 3 that driving and chasing kids is my life story...i dont have a chance to rest it and ice it. And on top of that I have no insurance....uuuggghh.  

Lewis wrote at 2014-03-24 19:04:40
I've just suffered the same injury myself. I broke the metatarsal and also chipped one aswell. They put me in a half a cast. Only thing I can put it down to is bad doctoring. This looks exactly the same as mine.  

Sports Medicine

Bryan Ruchin, PT, DPT, MSPT