Sports Medicine/fitness and brain aneurysm

Hello,I am a 37 years old man,sport regulary,no drugs,i dont smoke,i dont drink alcohol.I have quite much stress in my life in the past 2 years.I am not overweight.Few months ago I had a full heart check up including ECG both at effort and relaxed.Everything ok.
When I get under much stress,I have kind of pressure in my temporal area ,right side,above my ear.I do not feel it like pumping,but like a hand touching me.In several occassions I had my hands tingling,and my face as well.Sometimes pain in my eyes,but not too often.My blood pressure is very good,115/75 when I am relaxed.Sometimes when I got angry I had 141/87.I have headaches but normal ones,however I feel always very sleepy when I am under much stress.When i wake up after a good sleep,the pressure in my temporal area is gone,but it might come back during the day if I get upset again.
I spoke to my doctor,I told him that my grandfather died when was in his 30's because of a brain aneurysm.I was told that my symptoms do not suggest a brain aneurysm,but over stress...and I was sent to a physiotherapyst.Iwanted to have anMRI with contrast done,he told me thatI worry too much.
My question is,since everywhere I read that there are not symptoms for an unruptured brain aneurysm,and it might happen that during effort it might suffer a rupture,then how can one sport and exercise safely?
Is the light fitnes,like push-ups and stuff like that,risky as well?I would apreciate any advice,many thanks in advance.

Hi Klass- First of all, being a sports podiatrist, I'm giving you some generalized feedback. Sounds like you're a guy in great health who has had an extensive health evaluation. Seems apparent that your doctor is confident that your concern re brain aneurysm  is not something that he's concerned about.
Your symptoms could be tmj or jaw- stress related.
Might be time to relax & feel confident that you've done your due diligence regarding your grandfather's history & be as physical as you want.
If you're still insistent - ask your dr to order whatever MRI or further test needed to rule out brain concerns.. Hope this is helpful.. Dr. Bob Weil

Sports Medicine

Dr. Bob Weil

Diagnosis & treatment & PREVENTION of foot & foot related lower extremity sports related problems. Indications & uses of prescription in shoe orthotics. Foot, ankle functional exercises for injury prevention & enhanced performance. Specific specialty in orthotic use in figure skating & hockey. Access to all topics re sports medicine at radio shows & articles re "the physical & mental challenges of the high performance youth athlete.

Podiatry Management Magazine, 9/10/10, "Hitting the Airwaves- this podiatrist uses his own radio show to promote Podiatry Podiatry Management Mag-6/-7/2010, "Figure Skating, Olympic Gold, & Podiatry Lower Extremity Review,7/2012, Pediatric Obesity weighs on Bones & Joints Numerous articles,"the sports doctor"- listed news articles 3 years of weekly radio shows, "the sports doctor", listed shows

BA degree science Univ. Louisville, Doctor Podiatric Medicine, Scholls College Podiatric Medicine, Chicago, Ill.

Treated many athletes in all sports, tennis- John McEnroe, Tracy Austin, numerous members of 85 Super Bowl Bears Evan Lysacek, 2010 men's Olympic Gold Medal figure skating champion.