Sports Trading/Collect Cards/tom brady

I have a card I am trying to sell on EBay and I am getting a ton of offers, I would like to know your opinion on what I should get for it.
2009 Topps Unique dual autograph card Tom brady And Drew Brees numbered 12/25, the card is in near mint condition.

This card is rare and therefor has only very few sales recorded. I myself have never actually see it sell. If in fact you have had interest on eBay then your problem is solved. If you really want to sell the item, put it up on eBay at $1.00 and no reserve. Send notes to all of your "bidders" and tell them you have decided that all their bids were so close together you have decided to put it up for auction and take the highest bid. Some of the persons will not bid, but the ones that do bid will get pestered by eBay that they are not the highest bidder. At the end of the auction you will have a bid that might be low wholesale and possibly even high retail. It is definitely a gamble, but the item will be sold and you can get back to something you know your regular job, or you can take time to go to a movie ...the point being that every hour you take on this project is an hour out of your life. And if valued your time then each time you listed it on eBay you would have to raise the price, but in reality one usually lowers the offering price in an effort to get the "highest retail" price. To me that is backwards. If you item is rare and desirable, then the chances are that you will have two or more persons interested in it and you will get a decent price.
  All that being said, I think the card might end up selling for $350 to $500.
Good luck either way,

Sports Trading/Collect Cards

Bob Livingston

I can answer questions about Baseball, Basketball, Hockey and Football cards printed before 1980. Also I can answer some questions about pre-1980 Sports Memorabilia, autographs, and Unlimited Hydroplane racing and memorabilia. I also can answer questions about pathological collecting and hoarding. And questions about liquidating collections and hoards.

My brother and myself have been dealers and price setters in antiques, sport cards, Unlimited Hydroplane racing and local Pacific Northwest sports cards and memorabilia. We were owners of University Trading Co. and U-Trading Cards (In Seattle Washington) from 1980 until retirement in 2006. 35 years of experience as consultant with medical professionals for compulsive behavior and collecting. 20 years experience as consultant for insurance companies specializing in collectibles and sports memorabilia.

Washington State Sports Collectors Association

Pricing information on Baseball cards, Basketball card and Football cards was supplied to Jim Beckett by myself and my brother for inclusion in his price guides.

I have made hundreds of thousands of deals in the collecting field. And in so doing I have made lots of mistakes. I remember some of my good deals and all of my mistakes. General Education: St. Martins University 1979, University of Washington 1983, Ho Chi Minh University