Sports Trading/Collect Cards/tom brady

Question
I have a card I am trying to sell on EBay and I am getting a ton of offers, I would like to know your opinion on what I should get for it.
2009 Topps Unique dual autograph card Tom brady And Drew Brees numbered 12/25, the card is in near mint condition.

Answer
David,
 This card is rare and therefor has only very few sales recorded. I myself have never actually see it sell. If in fact you have had interest on eBay then your problem is solved. If you really want to sell the item, put it up on eBay at $1.00 and no reserve. Send notes to all of your "bidders" and tell them you have decided that all their bids were so close together you have decided to put it up for auction and take the highest bid. Some of the persons will not bid, but the ones that do bid will get pestered by eBay that they are not the highest bidder. At the end of the auction you will have a bid that might be low wholesale and possibly even high retail. It is definitely a gamble, but the item will be sold and you can get back to something you know better....like your regular job, or you can take time to go to a movie ...the point being that every hour you take on this project is an hour out of your life. And if valued your time then each time you listed it on eBay you would have to raise the price, but in reality one usually lowers the offering price in an effort to get the "highest retail" price. To me that is backwards. If you item is rare and desirable, then the chances are that you will have two or more persons interested in it and you will get a decent price.
  All that being said, I think the card might end up selling for $350 to $500.
Good luck either way,

Sports Trading/Collect Cards

Bob Livingston