Sports Trading/Collect Cards/cards

Hi, I have the complete collection of cards COLLECTOR'S CHOICE UPPER DECK NBA 96-97 BASKETBALL still in the envelope but of course the envelope is open and I need to know If I sell this cards which is its price ???? Thank's

Hola jacqueline,
 Your "collection" could be a complete set. It would be worth about $20.00 USD.
 If you are not sure what exactly you have then go to eBay and search "completed listings" and look it up. There you will get the exact price of what your item is selling for.
Buena suerte on your search,

Sports Trading/Collect Cards

Bob Livingston

I can answer questions about Baseball, Basketball, Hockey and Football cards printed before 1980. Also I can answer some questions about pre-1980 Sports Memorabilia, autographs, and Unlimited Hydroplane racing and memorabilia. I also can answer questions about pathological collecting and hoarding. And questions about liquidating collections and hoards.

My brother and myself have been dealers and price setters in antiques, sport cards, Unlimited Hydroplane racing and local Pacific Northwest sports cards and memorabilia. We were owners of University Trading Co. and U-Trading Cards (In Seattle Washington) from 1980 until retirement in 2006. 35 years of experience as consultant with medical professionals for compulsive behavior and collecting. 20 years experience as consultant for insurance companies specializing in collectibles and sports memorabilia.

Washington State Sports Collectors Association

Pricing information on Baseball cards, Basketball card and Football cards was supplied to Jim Beckett by myself and my brother for inclusion in his price guides.

I have made hundreds of thousands of deals in the collecting field. And in so doing I have made lots of mistakes. I remember some of my good deals and all of my mistakes. General Education: St. Martins University 1979, University of Washington 1983, Ho Chi Minh University