Sports Trading/Collect Cards/Uncut Sheets of football and baseball

Aloha, I wanted to find out the value of these uncut sheets that I have had in my collections for 20+yrs. as a retired collector/use to deal back in the 80s and early 90s. And I have the pics for these also and all full sets.
1982 Topps Football (framed) - Joe Montana's 2nd yr.
1985 Topps Football
1985 Topps Baseball
1983 Topps Baseball
1985 Donruss Baseball (framed)
Stored flat unless noted as framed
I would appreciate your expertise, and I am looking at the possibility of selling these items.  I do have others, but not ready to part with those as of yet.
Thank you for your time

The 1982 sheet is worth $50 by itself and probably $100 with the frame, the 1985 sheets are worth about $25 each, the 1983 is worth about $30 unless it has Tony Gwynn, then it might be worth in the $100 range. The framed 1985 Donruss is worth in the $75 range.
good luck,

Sports Trading/Collect Cards

Bob Livingston

I can answer questions about Baseball, Basketball, Hockey and Football cards printed before 1980. Also I can answer some questions about pre-1980 Sports Memorabilia, autographs, and Unlimited Hydroplane racing and memorabilia. I also can answer questions about pathological collecting and hoarding. And questions about liquidating collections and hoards.

My brother and myself have been dealers and price setters in antiques, sport cards, Unlimited Hydroplane racing and local Pacific Northwest sports cards and memorabilia. We were owners of University Trading Co. and U-Trading Cards (In Seattle Washington) from 1980 until retirement in 2006. 35 years of experience as consultant with medical professionals for compulsive behavior and collecting. 20 years experience as consultant for insurance companies specializing in collectibles and sports memorabilia.

Washington State Sports Collectors Association

Pricing information on Baseball cards, Basketball card and Football cards was supplied to Jim Beckett by myself and my brother for inclusion in his price guides.

I have made hundreds of thousands of deals in the collecting field. And in so doing I have made lots of mistakes. I remember some of my good deals and all of my mistakes. General Education: St. Martins University 1979, University of Washington 1983, Ho Chi Minh University