Sports Trading/Collect Cards/Value of unopened trading cards

Top of front package says First Edition, Collegiate collection Notre Dame Fighting Irish Trading Cards.On the two sides and bottom of package has the words Notre Dame Fighting Irish All-Time Greats.Front pic is of Joe Montana card.No other info such as how many cards enclosed or other names of players.Any insight would be appreciated
Thank you..

If you have a "box" of cards they would be worth around $10 for the whole box. There are 36 packs to the box and the "packs" would be worth around $0.25 each.
  So they are not worth a lot. Also when you go to sell them, there will not be a lot of interest. The cards were over produced for the market and most persons who want a set has them,
Good luck,

Sports Trading/Collect Cards

Bob Livingston

I can answer questions about Baseball, Basketball, Hockey and Football cards printed before 1980. Also I can answer some questions about pre-1980 Sports Memorabilia, autographs, and Unlimited Hydroplane racing and memorabilia. I also can answer questions about pathological collecting and hoarding. And questions about liquidating collections and hoards.

My brother and myself have been dealers and price setters in antiques, sport cards, Unlimited Hydroplane racing and local Pacific Northwest sports cards and memorabilia. We were owners of University Trading Co. and U-Trading Cards (In Seattle Washington) from 1980 until retirement in 2006. 35 years of experience as consultant with medical professionals for compulsive behavior and collecting. 20 years experience as consultant for insurance companies specializing in collectibles and sports memorabilia.

Washington State Sports Collectors Association

Pricing information on Baseball cards, Basketball card and Football cards was supplied to Jim Beckett by myself and my brother for inclusion in his price guides.

I have made hundreds of thousands of deals in the collecting field. And in so doing I have made lots of mistakes. I remember some of my good deals and all of my mistakes. General Education: St. Martins University 1979, University of Washington 1983, Ho Chi Minh University