Sports Trading/Collect Cards/Batman uncut sheet

Question
uncut sheet corner
uncut sheet corner  
I have attached a picture of the corner of the sheet, back is blank.
Look for the value and if I were to sell what do you recommend.

I am guessing but I ti=hink it is from around 87/88

thank you
Steve

Answer
Steve,

I am really not very knowledgeable when it comes to uncut sheets. The sheet you have was put out by Topps in 1989. It features the cards from the Batman Movie cards that Topps put out that year. Because uncut sheets are fairly rare I'm sure you could find a buyer for it. eBay would most likely be the best place as you would have the best chance to find an interested buyer. As far as the price or value, it really is hard to say. It would have to be in absolute Mint Condition of course to be the most valuable. It appears to not quite be in Mint Condition so I would estimate the value to be in the $10-$20 range. As I said, when it comes to uncut sheets, I am not very knowledgeable. Most collectors really do not collect them. And the only non sportscard price guide: www.nonsportupdate.com doesn't list too many. I'm sorry I couldn't be of more help with this, but I hope this was of some help. Good luck!

Mark

Sports Trading/Collect Cards

Mark Reed