Sports Trading/Collect Cards/Football card error

Question
I have a 2011 Panini National Treasures Jay Cutler jersey card #26, serial #19/25.
On the front of the card flanked on the left of the jersey is his position listed as QB (some would debate that he can play QB, haha, sports card humor), and on the right side it has his number listed as 8. Any football fan knows he is #6. On the picture they use it looks like it could be an eight, but again, if you know he is #6.
I just did a test with my female roomie and she said it looks like a 6 on the picture. Anyhow, I cant find it anywhere saying this is an error. What do you know?

Answer
Aloha Jeff,

Thanks for the question and for using AllExperts.com!!

I wasn't aware of any "error" for this particular card.  I did research and this research verified my assumption.

So we can assume that he is, was, and always will be a "6"....lol

Keep collecting!!

Normand HJ Robert
AllExperts.com

PS:  If you have the time, please fill out the survey about your experience with AllExperts and myself...

Sports Trading/Collect Cards

Normand