Sports Trading/Collect Cards/baseball cards

I have 3 cards. Marv throneberry pete runnels and bobby avila I was wondering if u could tell me how much tere worth. they have a circle around the picture of them and the outer borders are colored. thank you for your time

Aloha Samantha,

Thanks so much for your question and for using

Based on your limited description of the cards and the names of the players, I feel you have cards from the 1959 Topps Baseball Set.  It is difficult to determine a price for the cards with not knowing the condition of the cards, condition is everything, so I can say in the "lowest" condition they would be worth $2.00 per card if they are the ACTUAL 1959 card and not a reprint.  Card companies do utilize reprints of older cards in their new baseball sets.

I hope this helps.  If you want, send me a picture of one of the cards, both sides, to my email at and I'll look at them more close.

Normand HJ Robert

Sports Trading/Collect Cards

I can assist in the buying, selling, and storing of any type of sportscard. My main sports are baseball, football, basketball, and hockey. My expertise is in Vintage Cards.

I have been in the sportscard business for over 20 years!!

Not Applicable