Sports Trading/Collect Cards/baseball cards

Question
I have 3 cards. Marv throneberry pete runnels and bobby avila I was wondering if u could tell me how much tere worth. they have a circle around the picture of them and the outer borders are colored. thank you for your time

Answer
Aloha Samantha,

Thanks so much for your question and for using AllExperts.com.

Based on your limited description of the cards and the names of the players, I feel you have cards from the 1959 Topps Baseball Set.  It is difficult to determine a price for the cards with not knowing the condition of the cards, condition is everything, so I can say in the "lowest" condition they would be worth $2.00 per card if they are the ACTUAL 1959 card and not a reprint.  Card companies do utilize reprints of older cards in their new baseball sets.

I hope this helps.  If you want, send me a picture of one of the cards, both sides, to my email at norm37c@aol.com and I'll look at them more close.

Sincerely,

Normand HJ Robert
AllExperts.com

Sports Trading/Collect Cards

Normand