Sports Trivia -- General/Olympics Expert

I know this is a little bit of a random email, but I'm the casting producer for a new game show looking for experts on the Olympics, who live in California. We're not looking for general fans, but rather someone who knows everything there is to know about the Olympics. In doing my research, I found your name popping up as an expert and was wondering if anyone you know might have any interest in putting their knowledge to the test? If they are located in CA, I would love to talk to them about the show and hear more about their knowledge pertaining to the Olympics.

Thank you so much! I hope this is an offer you can't refuse!

Please email me back at

Well, I'm from Wales in the United Kingdom, so that rules me out sorry, but I am a member of an organisation who might be interested. Could you e-mail me more information to and I will pass it on to see if anyone is interested.

Sports Trivia -- General

Harry Hayfield

I can answer questions on the Summer Olympic Games (1896 - 2004) regarding medal tables, questions on formality (e.g medal ceremonies) and any other Olympic themed questions that you may have

I have been watching the Olympics reguarly since the Seoul games of 1988