Springboard and Platform Diving/Diving lessons

Abi wrote at 2015-02-21 19:00:08
Hi, I'm Abigail and I am 17. I have been diving for three years and I have now moved to Corinth ms:/ I'm having trouble finding a pool to practice at but I have taught 4 girls the basics and beginner dives for 1m spring board diving. I have competed in sections and I am in the top five divers for central IL (there's a lot of teams in IL). If you would like, I would gladly teach your daughter the basics/safety to diving on a 1m spring board. I just don't know where... Contact me if you're interested

Abigailstickling@hotmail.com

ana wrote at 2016-07-24 04:05:30
Hey. I'm recently moved to memphis and I'm trying to find some platform diving lessons for my daughter she is 8 and a total begginer, but I have a niece that she is a diver in Mexico she is a competitive diver with 4 years of experience and she wants to come to memphis and spend one year at school to improve her english, but she wants to continue her diving training, and I can't find anything but in knoxville!!! and I found your inquiry , so did you find something?

Springboard and Platform Diving

Tom Trapp