Springboard and Platform Diving/Daughter Diving for the first time as a Freshman in HIgh School

Stan Randall wrote at 2013-11-07 08:29:33
I offer instruction for beginners, intermediate, national, and international level divers. Periodic evaluations are made so that each diver has the opportunity to advance with increased competence. Our highly structured program provides excellent instruction for boys and girls just learning to dive, and teaches the finer points of mechanics to the experienced diver. All groups are carefully supervised, and rules of safety are strictly observed at all times.

Your daughter could reach her TRUE potential if she came an attended my diving camp- there is no doubt about it. My next camp session (1 week = 1 session) that is coming coming up will be Thanksgiving week. Then after that will be Presidents Day.. You can see all the upcoming sessions, camp information, and schedules at my website, which you ABSOLUTELY need to check out! Also if you consider having your daughter attend one of the sessions listed- FILL OUT THE APPLICATION NOW- it does not commit you to attending the camp or making any kind of payment or free --it is free to send your application. We handle applications on first come first serve basis and spots always fill up quickly. So I recommend submitting her application now to save her a spot. Again, you are not committing to anything, but it will keep your options open.

At Stan Randall Diving Camp we want you to accomplish your goals as an individual and a diver. We guarantee that you will go home armed with new and improved skills, dives and will be stronger physically and mentally on and off the board. Send her to my camp for 1 week and see how much progress she will make. The only thing you may regret is not finding our camp sooner!

Visit Stan Randall Diving Camp now at

I look forward to hearing from you and helping your daughter reach her potential, as well as giving her a future with diving!

Stan Randall, Head Diving Coach

Cell: 210-445-7826

Springboard and Platform Diving

Tom Trapp

I can answer any questions pertaining to all levels of springboard and platform diving including : beginner lessons, intermediate, advanced, high school, Junior Olympic, AAU, Masters (Adult), Collegiate and Senior diving. Questions about training, technique, competitions, dryland training including trampoline and dry board.I can answer questions about how to judge/referee diving events.Also questions about how run, direct and administrate all different types of diving meets from novice events through Olympic Trials.I am also available as a consultant and expert witness for legal cases involving diving. I cannot answer questions about swimming (how to dive off a starting block) or SCUBA diving.

3 time U.S. Diving National Team Coach. Coached World, International and National Junior Olympic individual and team champions. Collegiate level experience (Junior College and Division I).Chairman, U. S. Diving Region 10 and Northern California Diving Associations. Professional diving referee, judge and meet director including U.S. Diving Junior and Senior Nationals, National Qualifying events and Division I collegiate events including the 2010 Men's NCAA Division I Diving Championships. Head Referee for the Big 12 and ACC Conference Diving Championships.Competition Director for past NCAA Men's Division I Nationals and numerous Pac 10 Conference Championships.In 2010, attended the FINA Junior Olympic World Diving Championships to take the International Judging Certification Class which was successfull completed.

U.S. Diving. AAU Diving. Professional Diving Coaches Association. FINA.

B.S. in Recreation and California Teaching Credential in Physical Education/Aquatics. U.S. Diving Safety Certified Coach.

U.S. Diving National Award of Excellence. Northern California Diving Association Coach of the Year. U.S. Diving Region 10 Coach of the Year