Springboard and Platform Diving/diving

Question
I was wondering if you are still teaching diving in the Everett area? (I was noticing the last email was 2008).  
My daughter plans on going out for the dive team at High school next year, but I thought some lessons ahead of time might help her out (get the shakes out) and get her use to it.

Answer
Joann-

I do not live in that area anymore but can refer you to some coaches who can help your daughter. There is a pool in Everett that offers diving instruction in Forest Park off 41st Ave. It is run by the City of Everett Recreation Department. There is a guy there named Lee who offers recreational diving classes. Just look up the rec departments internet site to find out more info.

There is also a woman who coaches high school diving at this same pool. She is the coach for Cascade, Everett and Archbishop Murphy schools. Her name is Jolynne and her e-mail is
jolynnela@earthlink.net. She teaches lessons there from time to time by arrangement. Just tell her I gave you her name and I am sure she will help you.

Good luck.

Springboard and Platform Diving

Tom Trapp