Springboard and Platform Diving/diving instruction and camps for adults

Question
Is there anyplace in the SF eastbay where I can either get private
diving instruction or in a group situation during the daytime hours?

Answer
Viki -

The best place to find what you are looking for is to contact my friend Steve Sherman and his dad Bob who run the Sherman Divers in Lafayette. They offer private and group lessons but not camps. They are located at 1075 Carol Lane Lafayette, CA 94549. 925-283-2100. E-mail is
sherman243@comcast.net.

If that does not work out for you there is the All Valley Diving team in the east bay. Go to
www.usadiving.org, click on Join USA Diving and then Find A Club. Enter CA and a list of teams will come up. This program is run by another friend of mine, Monte Young.

Finally, for more info on adult diving, go to www.mastersdiving.org. This website is all about diving for adults. You may have to join USA Diving and this masters group in order to be able to start lessons.

Good luck. I am sure you will find something.

Springboard and Platform Diving

Tom Trapp