Springboard and Platform Diving/CCS finals in diving/ clinics given by you

Question
Mr. Trapp,
I would be very interested in being on a mailing list for clinics given by yourself.  I might not be at the level of the people attending; however, I always find that GREAT facilitators
can speak to all levels.

I did attend the HS CCS diving this last week end.  I was very disappointed at the level of diving.  When I was attending it was much higher. I don't know the athlete or his coach; however, for a diver to receive 4 0's was incredible.  He didn't choke.
He was attempting a dive that the degree of difficulty was too high that he was not ready to perform.  Obviously that is my opinion.
Thank you,
Mariko

Answer
Mariko -

My only involvement in diving right now is to judge collegiate events. I have worked for the Pac 12, Big 10, Big 12 and ACC conferences at their championships. On several occasions I have worked for the NCAA at their Division I National championships. I do not offer clinics.

You should try and attend the USA Diving National Convention in September. They always have some type of clinic that would be educational for you. I do not know where it is this year but if you keep checking back at their website I am sure you can find info on it.

My email address is at the end of this answer. If you send me an email I'll have yours and if I hear of any clinics I will let you know.

Springboard and Platform Diving

Tom Trapp