Stained Glass/Solder leaked through to opposite side of panel

Advertisement wrote at 2016-03-20 15:41:36
I now know why my solder has been leaking through to the other sided of my project. I should have never listened to who I thought was an expert. It was my best piece that I have ever worked on and I hope I can still save it. I was having trouble with the solder flowing off the tip of the iron. He told me to increase the temperature. I started having leak throughs every where. And when I went back to fix them they got worse.

Stained Glass

lyn buerger

Questions about construction of stained glass using copper foil or lead. Repair, designing a pattern, how I go about helping my customers achieve their goals.

I've been doing stained glass for about 35 years. Teach stained glass in my studio and at the local University (UTA Eontinuing Edu)for over 25 years.

Many art related organizations, and several business organization Ecademy, RYZE, LINKEDIN.

Many trade magazine and have published several art/craft instrucitonal books.

Some formal college, but no degree. I just took classes that I thought would help me through life and did not work toward a degree.