Stained Glass/Lead and copper

Hi! On September 5 2008, you noted you knew artists who mixed lead and copper in the same work. Unfortunately, the link does not work anymore. Could you provide me with examples of this work?

As I look through past answers I see that I talked briefly about combining lead and copper foil methods in my March 27 2009 answer..I fixed those links but the articles weren't about combining lead and foil. I did an article on which showed a repair which combined lead with foil. There's also a repair done at which shows combining lead came and copper foil.

Not sure if this really answers your question, but Good Luck

Stained Glass

David Gomm

Copper Foil stained glass panels are our specialty. Both architectural and residential questions can be asked. We build windows and teach classes in our studio. We design custom patterns by hand and then draw tham using AutoCAD. We recently donated over 100 square feet of glass to the Covey Center For The Arts in Provo, Utah. I write a monthly newsletter that gives tips and tricks for the stained glass trade at We also teach classes because the joy of new stained glass students rubs off on us and keeps the hobby fun.

Started business in stained glass in 1983. We build and design architectural and residential stained glass and we write a monthly stained glass newsletter at We also install glass, fuse panels and produce instructional videos. Jeanne's first book on Mandalas For Meditation is available on Amazon and she's working on a second. David is halfway done with an instruction manual. Together they have produced 6 instructional videos on projects and techniques.

Utah County Art Gallery, David is webmaster, Jeanne is recording secretary. Utah County Art Guild, showing members. Covey Center For The Arts, Donors and volunteers. Heritage School, Donors.

Go Articles, Ideamarketers, and Ezine Articles. We also contribute to newspapers and ezines. Also have several videos on You Tube betterstainedglass assorted videos.

Bachelor of Arts in Education, Missouri Southern State University. Taught stained glass college course at MSSU, currently teach classes in our studio. Write monthly newsletter. Seminars in advanced lamp design, drafting and design, and glass fusing.

St. Francis Of Assisi Merit. UDot Mural Competition-2011.

Covey Center For The Arts. Heritage School. Finer Consigner. Larry H. Miller. Keith Barton. UVU Alumni Association. St Francis Catholic Church.