Stained Glass/Appraisal

Question
Two stain glass pieces
Two stain glass pieces  

Stain glass window colors
Stain glass window col  
Recently found two stain glass windows that had been in storage in our house for 50 years.  Came from building torn down in Newark NJ so could be 50 to 100 years old.  Looking for appraisal price in order to sell.  Both pieces concave.  Actual glass measures 52" x 17" plus 2" frame / 32" x 17" glass plus 2" frame.  All glass pieces are intact (wired and leaded).  The wooden frame not great.

Answer
This is outside my expertise.  If anyone can assist you with this it will likely be Dr. Gary M. Gray at AmericanStainedGlass.org.

If you are interested in an opportunity to generate an additional source of monthly residual income based on the de-regulation of the sale of natural gas and electricity in the North East section of our country, please take a look at this website, www.trimble3.igniteinc.biz. We are looking for business partners in several of the North Eastern States where these utilities are now open for competition and reduced rates for consumers.

If you find this to be of interest, please contact me at info@planbassociates.net  with your contact information including a phone number and a best time to contact you.  

Stained Glass

H Carl Trimble III