Stained Glass/Appraisal

Two stain glass pieces
Two stain glass pieces  

Stain glass window colors
Stain glass window col  
Recently found two stain glass windows that had been in storage in our house for 50 years.  Came from building torn down in Newark NJ so could be 50 to 100 years old.  Looking for appraisal price in order to sell.  Both pieces concave.  Actual glass measures 52" x 17" plus 2" frame / 32" x 17" glass plus 2" frame.  All glass pieces are intact (wired and leaded).  The wooden frame not great.

This is outside my expertise.  If anyone can assist you with this it will likely be Dr. Gary M. Gray at

If you are interested in an opportunity to generate an additional source of monthly residual income based on the de-regulation of the sale of natural gas and electricity in the North East section of our country, please take a look at this website, We are looking for business partners in several of the North Eastern States where these utilities are now open for competition and reduced rates for consumers.

If you find this to be of interest, please contact me at  with your contact information including a phone number and a best time to contact you.  

Stained Glass

H Carl Trimble III

One of a kind custom design stained glass as well as other glass art methods and the restoration of stained glass. Inquiries regarding leaded, beveled, etched sand carved, and fused glass techniques are invited. Other methods, technical questions,history of the art and supply source inquiries also welcome. Information on the pro's and con's of protective glazing of stained glass windows. Visit for more complete information.

Over forty years experience in a wide range of techniques that include "stained glass", wood working and metal fabrication. Have worked from my own full service studio since 1977. Many major residential, commercial and religious installations from Charlottesville, Virginia and Atlanta, Georgia to San Diego California as well as much of the State of Texas

Professional Affiliate,Certified Trainer, and Preferred Provider for the American Institute of Architects, AIA, Dallas, Texas. I have served on the Board of Directors of both the Texas Fine Arts Association and the Texas Visual Arts Association

Bachelor of Fine Arts, The University of Texas, Tyler. Master of Fine Arts, The University of North Texas, Denton. Just a few hours short of a Bachelor of Business Administration degree from the University of Texas at Austin.

Many first place and best of show awards in both stained glass and fine arts competitions. Steady commission work for the past ten years has obviated any recent competitive activity.

Most recent major commissions are for American Airlines CR Smith Museum; JFK Airport Terminal 8 stained glass; TXU Energy Plaza Thor stained glass. The Mansion at Turtle Creek, Dallas and and St. John the Apostle Catholic Church in Terrell, Texas