Stained Glass/please ehlp with a valuation

Question
three panels
three panels  

three panels
three panels  
Hello,
Thank you for your time.  I appreciate any help. I have THREE of these panels.  All colour- no clear glass.  The measurements are as follows (4'3'' x 2'1''# OR #1.30 M x .635 M# OR #130 CM x 63.5 CM# OR #1300 MM x 635 MM#.  They are quite big.  I came into possession of them about 15 years ago.  I would like to sell them to someone who will enjoy them and finally use them, but I have no idea of what they are worth.  Can you help please?  I have no information about them whatsoever, I am hoping you can tell me!  They are CRACK FREE!
Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.
Sharron

Answer
This is outside my area of expertise. They don't appear to be very old and there doesn't seem to be anything really special about them in terms of historical value or the  kinds of glass used.

I suggest you get in touch with antique shops or architectural salvage stores to find a market for them. You might offer them on Craig's list as well. My guess would be somewhere in the area of 100 to 150 each as a  fair asking price there. Otherwise whoever buys them will  need to have room to make a profit on the sale so do not expect as much.

You will need to have better pictures to effectively market them.

In any case, the final price will be whatever a willing seller and a willing buyer are able to agree upon.

Hope this helps

Carl Trimble
Trimble Studios
www.trimblestudios.com

Stained Glass

H Carl Trimble III