Stained Glass/old church windows

Question
I have several strained glass windows from a monastery in Kentucky.  The church was built in 1860, when the windows were installed. The renovation was in 1960 when my family obtained the windows and have been stored since. They are not fancy, three pains, one purple and two white. Is there a market for such windows?

Answer
Hi Joe,
     It's hard to say without seeing the windows, but from your description I wouldn't think
they would be worth that much. I think it would be a good idea for you to look on Ebay so you can get a feel for what comparable
stained glass windows sell for. Obviously the more ornate and complicated the window is the more it is worth.
     If you would like to send a picture of the windows to me I would be glad to take a look.
       Hope this helps.
         Best regards,
         Kent

www.KentLauer.com

Stained Glass

Kent Lauer