Stained Glass/old church windows

I have several strained glass windows from a monastery in Kentucky.  The church was built in 1860, when the windows were installed. The renovation was in 1960 when my family obtained the windows and have been stored since. They are not fancy, three pains, one purple and two white. Is there a market for such windows?

Hi Joe,
     It's hard to say without seeing the windows, but from your description I wouldn't think
they would be worth that much. I think it would be a good idea for you to look on Ebay so you can get a feel for what comparable
stained glass windows sell for. Obviously the more ornate and complicated the window is the more it is worth.
     If you would like to send a picture of the windows to me I would be glad to take a look.
       Hope this helps.
         Best regards,

Stained Glass

Kent Lauer

any questions regarding cold working, hand beveling, grinding and polishing of glass objects, and repair of glass

38 years of glass art sculpture, stained and beveled glass, teaching of cold working techniques

glass craftsman magazine Profitable Glass Glass Patterns Quarterly

Beveling and Engraving Class at Denver Glass Machinery in 1979

Frank Sinatra, Shirley Temple, Axl Rose, Denzel Washington, The Sultan of Brunei, Cuba Gooding Jr., NBC, Warner Bros., to many to list