Stained Glass/Valuable?

33x24 inches
33x24 inches  

Hi are these windows valuable? If so, can u just give a guess-to mate as of price, also are they identifiable
Both are from old home in Chicago bronzeville neighborhood, belong to great grandmother

These appear to be sections from larger windows. I doubt that they are original to the house that you found them in. My guess is that they may be worth about $500 each if they are in very good condition. There is no way to tell who made them or where they may have came from.

Stained Glass

Vic Rothman

I can answer questions concerning design,fabrication, repair, restoration,and instillation of stained glass windows. I know about the history and technique of stained glass. Former member of the restoration committee of The Stained Glass Association of America.

I have over 36 years experience in the stained glass field. I have done craft shows, managed a stained glass retail store, taught classes, was a studio foreman and have had my own studio for over 16 years.Former restoration committee member of the Stained Glass Association of America. Founding member of The American Glass Guild.

Stained Glass Association of America
The British Society of Master Glass Painters
New York Landmarks Conservancy
Association for Preservation Technology International
American Institute foe Conservation of Historic & Artistic Works
American Glass Guild