Stained Glass/What Are These?!?!?!

Lancaster Stained Glass Designs wrote at 2015-02-08 17:48:41
Carl and John,

I have been producing antique replicas of lead castings for leaded glass panels for a number of years. Though I only produced them for work that my company has done for my clients' restorations projects, I am now ready to sell them world-wide. I make exact replicas so good that it is virtually impossible for me to even tell them from the originals once the are patinaed.

Not only do I have 17 different types of castings taken from actual historic pieces, but I also will create replicas from good historic originals that clients will send to me to have reproduced.

I do finesse and repair any problems a casting may have prior to producing my vulcanized rubber production moulds as long as it is reasonable and possible to do so. There is, of course, added cost to this as well as the cost for creating the original and production moulds.

I also buy original castings outright as long as they are in good shape or can be finessed to become originals for the mould making process.

Please contact me for more information, if you would like to purchase a sample set, if you would like to have replicas made, or are interested in selling originals.

Michael Bovie, Owner

Lancaster stained Glass Designs

2641 Mondamin Farm Rd

Lancaster, PA 17601-5315

USA

info@lancastersgd.com

www.lancastersgd.com

Phone:717.295.5703

Stained Glass

H Carl Trimble III