Stained Glass/stained glass

Question
stained glass
stained glass  

stained glass
stained glass  
Have some old stained glass !   Is there any way to find out if they are antique pieces I got them out of a old Restaurant window  .Thank you

Answer
The photos are not very clear and I would like to have better images, especially of the grape cluster before making a better assessment of the age of these windows. Based on the images you've provided, I do not think they are very old; possibly from the late 60's or 70's.

Here are my observations: 1. The curving loops on either end do not seem to be as graceful as would normally be the case in "Period" window.  2. It seems the solder joints are rather shiny.
This would not be the case in an older window that would have oxidized lead and joints. 3. The support bars appear to be what is currently used rather than the round iron rods used in older windows and held in place on the windows by copper wires soldered to the window and wound around the support bars.

These comments are base on the not very good photos provided. The only real solution will be to take them to a competent, well established studio for determination. By competent, I do not mean some hobby shop that survives by teaching classes and selling supplies to hobbyists.

I you can send better photos via a jpeg image in an email, I would be glad to take a closer look for a better assessment.

Carl Trimble
Trimble Studios
carl@trimblestudios.com

Stained Glass

H Carl Trimble III