Stains, Mopping, Wiping, Ironing, Cleaning/Cleaning vinyl shower curtains

Hello: Can I toss vinyl shower curtains in the washer to clean off soap scum and mold? I would not put them in the dryer,as that would probably melt them.They didn't cost that much,and I've been considering just tossing them.

Hi Michael,
To clean soap scum and mold from vinyl shower curtains, yes, I would agree that the best & most efficient process is letting the washer do the dirty work. It is the only way.  You can add a drop of bleach or white vinegar to ensure a squeaky clean curtain, otherwise standard laundry detergent will do the trick. After the cycle has completed, simply remove from the washer, re-hang wet, and voila you're ready to shower again.

Good luck. :-)  

Stains, Mopping, Wiping, Ironing, Cleaning

General Cleaning, which products work well from organic o Spring Cleaning Spot Cleaning Carpet Cleaning

Currently a Corporate Housing Specialist and NY Real Estate Agent. My company has provided housekeeping services to retail, industrial, commercial and residential clients since 2000. We've trained more than 100 housekeepers & porters; provided contract and regular service throughout the tri-state.

Brotherhood Crusade, Los Angeles, CA

Various Certificates and Training across industries.

CORT Furniture Credit Suisse ICAP Cognizant Technology Solutions American Express Gerber ISO