Stains, Mopping, Wiping, Ironing, Cleaning/Cleaning bathroom mat

Question
Hello: I have an off white rubber backed shag bathroom mat that is pretty dirty.I was going to take it to the cleaners,but I am writing to ask if I can clean it with my pressure washer in the backyard.The washer came with a bottle of detergent.Should I use that with the washer if you recommend washing the mat this way? Thanks.

Answer
Sorry to be so long answering. EMAIL issues with new version of Windows.

I usually do this kind of thing with a garden hose. Be careful, unless it is an expensive one, the pressure my separate the pieces of the mat. WATER should not be an issue at all.

Stains, Mopping, Wiping, Ironing, Cleaning

Bern