Stains, Mopping, Wiping, Ironing, Cleaning/Cleaning bathroom mat

Hello: I have an off white rubber backed shag bathroom mat that is pretty dirty.I was going to take it to the cleaners,but I am writing to ask if I can clean it with my pressure washer in the backyard.The washer came with a bottle of detergent.Should I use that with the washer if you recommend washing the mat this way? Thanks.

Sorry to be so long answering. EMAIL issues with new version of Windows.

I usually do this kind of thing with a garden hose. Be careful, unless it is an expensive one, the pressure my separate the pieces of the mat. WATER should not be an issue at all.

Stains, Mopping, Wiping, Ironing, Cleaning

Anything about carpet cleaning, stretching, removing, and re-installing. I can answer questions about pet stains and odors and mold problems. I can tell you how to remove Kool-aid type stains and how to know when to give up and call a pro.

I have been cleaning carpeting for 26 years.

IICRC certified in cleaning, fire and flood restoration, pet odor, dying, and odor control.