Stains, Mopping, Wiping, Ironing, Cleaning/Stain on leather couch

Question
Hi there. I have this white leather couch 6 months old, and just found 2 stain, 1 looks like pen's ink, the 2nd like someone's left mark with zipper pocket. Can you recommend something for my couch please.

Answer
BE VERY careful. Anything that could remove the stain could also allow it to spread. A cleaning fluid that will dissolve the end can be used by putting the fluid on a cloth towel and dobbing the ink stain.

As for the zipper mark, if I understand what you are saying it's likely damaged the leather and I can't think of anything you can do for that.

Stains, Mopping, Wiping, Ironing, Cleaning

Bern