Stains, Mopping, Wiping, Ironing, Cleaning/Stain on leather couch

Hi there. I have this white leather couch 6 months old, and just found 2 stain, 1 looks like pen's ink, the 2nd like someone's left mark with zipper pocket. Can you recommend something for my couch please.

BE VERY careful. Anything that could remove the stain could also allow it to spread. A cleaning fluid that will dissolve the end can be used by putting the fluid on a cloth towel and dobbing the ink stain.

As for the zipper mark, if I understand what you are saying it's likely damaged the leather and I can't think of anything you can do for that.

Stains, Mopping, Wiping, Ironing, Cleaning

Anything about carpet cleaning, stretching, removing, and re-installing. I can answer questions about pet stains and odors and mold problems. I can tell you how to remove Kool-aid type stains and how to know when to give up and call a pro.

I have been cleaning carpeting for 26 years.

IICRC certified in cleaning, fire and flood restoration, pet odor, dying, and odor control.