Stamps (Philately)/2 cent mount vernon wash. stamp

Cindy wrote at 2010-02-18 18:53:01
I also have this stamp. It is red and on the top it says 1732 on the left and 1932 on the right with a picture of Mount Vernon in white.

c oliver wrote at 2016-08-10 14:26:15
I have a mt vernon 1732/1932 stamp 2 cent in red  Does it hae any value?

Stamps (Philately)

Andrew T.

I have been a collector of stamps for well over 10 years now and about 5 of those have been selling on various different sites over the internet. I have the ability and knowledge to do my best in assisting anyone with questions regarding to, but not limited to, identification, evaluation, and any other philatelic related question. As I have sold for many years, I have a good feel for the philatelic market and have helped many people value their collections.

10 years as a collector of pre-independence African countries and USA Scott listed revenues. I have sold stamps for the past 5 years on sites such as eBay and I am also currently doing research in the area of 19th century USA fancy cancels.

American Philatelic Society No. 200711, ARA No. 7038, Regular contributor to the Virtual Stamp Club.

University of St Andrews (Scotland, UK) graduate with a MA in International Relations and Business Management