Stamps (Philately)/LIBERTY 3 CENT STAMP NYC CERTIFICATE

Robert Pearce wrote at 2013-03-16 23:10:07
I have a 10xp picture that has a blue and red strip around picure titled in the upper middle Statue of Liberty Dedicated. The picturshows the ststue of liberty with two paddle wheel boats marked Magnolia and myndert starin. On the left corner is a us postage 3 cent liberty stamp enclosed and in the lower right hand side is a 29 USA stamp. Between both stamps reads New York, New York October 28, 1886. Victoria Vebell signature is just below the water line.

Included with picture is a pamphlet from Postal Commemorative Society 47 Richards Avenue, Norwalk, Connecticut 06857.

I'm trying to get a value of such print and hopefully you can help or direct me to the proper source.

Thank you,

Robert Pearce

email:rpearce6887@yahoo.com  

Stamps (Philately)

Andrew T.