Robert Pearce wrote at 2013-03-16 23:10:07
I have a 10xp picture that has a blue and red strip around picure titled in the upper middle Statue of Liberty Dedicated. The picturshows the ststue of liberty with two paddle wheel boats marked Magnolia and myndert starin. On the left corner is a us postage 3 cent liberty stamp enclosed and in the lower right hand side is a 29 USA stamp. Between both stamps reads New York, New York October 28, 1886. Victoria Vebell signature is just below the water line.

Included with picture is a pamphlet from Postal Commemorative Society 47 Richards Avenue, Norwalk, Connecticut 06857.

I'm trying to get a value of such print and hopefully you can help or direct me to the proper source.

Thank you,

Robert Pearce  

Stamps (Philately)

Andrew T.

I have been a collector of stamps for well over 10 years now and about 5 of those have been selling on various different sites over the internet. I have the ability and knowledge to do my best in assisting anyone with questions regarding to, but not limited to, identification, evaluation, and any other philatelic related question. As I have sold for many years, I have a good feel for the philatelic market and have helped many people value their collections.

10 years as a collector of pre-independence African countries and USA Scott listed revenues. I have sold stamps for the past 5 years on sites such as eBay and I am also currently doing research in the area of 19th century USA fancy cancels.

American Philatelic Society No. 200711, ARA No. 7038, Regular contributor to the Virtual Stamp Club.

University of St Andrews (Scotland, UK) graduate with a MA in International Relations and Business Management