Stamps (Philately)/Cancelled Stamps

CS wrote at 2013-02-11 22:57:49
The Holocaust Stamps Project at Foxborough Regional Charter School is collecting  cancelled postage stamps of any denomination from any country, even if slightly damaged, through the students' Community Service Learning curriculum, in which they are striving to honor the memories of every one of the 11 million victims of the Holocaust.The students are using thousands of the stamps to create 18 by 24 inch collage artworks that depict lessons they are learning about the Holocaust.1,645,948 collected at of 2/1/2013. Please send your stamps to Holocaust Stamps Project, FRCS, 131 Central St., Foxboro, MA 02035.

ccsheer wrote at 2015-01-23 19:26:36
The revised website URL for the Holocaust Stamps Project is a little shorter:

Update on the Project> As of Jan. 21, 2015, more than 44% of goal has been donated and counted, one stamp at a time: 4,890,232 stamps, from 30 States,Canada, the UK, and Israel.

Stamps (Philately)

Mark Leon

I am a collector of United States postage stamps, and also a stamp dealer. I`m a member of the American Philatelic Society (APS). My principle area of interest and expertise is in United States Stamps.

I've been selling stamps on the internet since early 1996. I maintain a stamp web page that concentrates on mint US stamps issued generally between 1890 and 2009. I'm an active seller on since 1996, under the user id "mleon". You can find my web page at

I have a Bachelor of Science degree in computer science from the University of Nevada at Las Vegas, 1984.