Stamps (Philately)/harford heirlooms framed stamps

judie wrote at 2015-06-14 03:38:48
I bought these at an estate sale. the one thing that I need, if you or anyone can help me, I need the little eazel that the framed stamp sits on. Can someone help me in finding one?

Stamps (Philately)

Andrew T.

I have been a collector of stamps for well over 10 years now and about 5 of those have been selling on various different sites over the internet. I have the ability and knowledge to do my best in assisting anyone with questions regarding to, but not limited to, identification, evaluation, and any other philatelic related question. As I have sold for many years, I have a good feel for the philatelic market and have helped many people value their collections.

10 years as a collector of pre-independence African countries and USA Scott listed revenues. I have sold stamps for the past 5 years on sites such as eBay and I am also currently doing research in the area of 19th century USA fancy cancels.

American Philatelic Society No. 200711, ARA No. 7038, Regular contributor to the Virtual Stamp Club.

University of St Andrews (Scotland, UK) graduate with a MA in International Relations and Business Management