Stamps (Philately)/1908-1909 penny postcards with stamps

Mabel wrote at 2013-10-26 16:32:50
I have one post card with a one cent stamp 1909

one post card 1912 and 1915 all with one cent stamp

anyone wanting to purchase these can email tnmabe@gmail.com

Stamps (Philately)

Jim Forte

Postal history concerns the stamps, markings, rates and routings on covers. Covers is the generic term for any letter, postcard or package that passed through the mail. I am a professional philatelist who specialize in U.S. and Worldwide postal history. I have extensive knowledge of U.S. postmarks and post offices, extensive knowledge of U.S. military postal history, strong knowledge of U.S. rates and usages of the 20th Century. I can usually help with inquires about 19th Century postal history, and all range of countries throughout the world.

I have been a full time professional philatelist since 1985. The focus of my business is my website, http://www.postalhistory.com. The site offers nearly 115,000 items for sale. The site contains an on-line copy of my book A Price Guide To U.S. A.P.O. Cancels of the Second World War. The site also contains a database of every U.S. post office, including the dates of operation for the many offices that have been discontinued.

BA Boston University 1980.